BEL Recruitment 2020
Bharat Electronics Limited Invites Application For the 100 Apprentice Post, Apply Before Last date. Bharat Electronics Limited is a leading Navaratna defence public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. It‟s Ghaziabad unit proposes to engage 100 diploma apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following diploma trades.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Bharat Electronics Limited. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 100
Apprentice (Various Trades)
Computer Science: 15
Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: 10
Candidate should possess Engineering Diploma course in above mention engineering branch from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 30 October 2017.
Eligibility Criteria For Application:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
2. Candidate passed their three/two year diploma course on or after 30 October 2017.
3. Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 23 years or less on 30 October 2020. As per the Government rules, the upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for SC / ST and Physically Handicapped candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
4. The selection criterion is based on final percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Diploma.
5. The selection criterion is based on pass marks obtained in Diploma for BEL employee wards.
Selection will be based on final percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Diploma.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply for the above vacancies through Govt. Portal on or before 10th August 2020.
Last Date: 10th August 2020
Apply Online (BOT Portal)