ECIL Recruitment 2021 For 300 Technical Officer Posts
ECIL Recruitment 2021 : Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel for the 300 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 purely on contract basis to work at Electronic Manufacturing Services Division (EMSD), other Divisions & sites across India.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in ECIL Recruitment 2021. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Post : Technical Officer
Total Post : 300
Job Location : All India
Education Qualification :
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be industrial experience. Experience in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC or having Industrial exposure in Production, Repair/Maintenance of Electronic equipment will be preferred. 1 year of apprenticeship training shall also be considered as experience.
Age Limit :
- 30 years.
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 28,000/- for 2nd year and 31,000/- for 3rd to 5th year of contract respectively.
How To Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 11.12.2021 (1400 hrs.) to 21.12.2021 (1600 hrs.).
What is The Selection Process For ECIL Recruitment 2021?
The merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/ B Tech and work experience, as indicated below.
- 80% of Marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/ B Tech. obtained in Essential educational qualification
- 20% Marks will be allocated for work experience(5 Marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 2.50 marks for every additional 06 months of experience up to a max of 20 marks)
In case of any tie in the above, class 12th followed by 10th and DOB shall be considered for arriving at the final merit.
What is The Last Date For Applying ECIL Recruitment 2021?
- Online Application Start From : 11.12.2021
- Online Application Last Date : 21.12.2021