Exim Bank Recruitment 2020
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020: Export-Import Bank Of India has Recently published the Notification For the post of 60 Management Trainee Post, Eligible Candidates Apply before 31st December.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Exim Bank. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Post||No. Of Post||Salary|
|Post (Position)||Education Qualification|
(Corporate Loans & Advances/Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts)
|1. MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA).|
2. MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
3. Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
4. Post Graduates who have completed/passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020 OR candidates who have appeared / appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021 are eligible to apply
|Management Trainee (Law)||Fresh graduate in Law/LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed /passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply. |
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
|Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance / Industry / Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research)||Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialisation in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics.|
Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.
|Management Trainee (Information Technology)||Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.|
|Management Trainee (Human Resource)||Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/ degree in HR / Personnel Management.|
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Post-Graduation/ diploma/degree.
|For Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.600/-|
For SC / ST / PWD: Rs.100/-
|Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.|
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | SECR 432 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2021 | Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2021
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 181 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | Apply For ITBP MOSB 553 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Western Coalfields Ltd ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.|
|Online Application Starting From: 19.12.2020|
|Online Application Last Date: 31.12.2020|
|Official Notification||View Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Join Here|