GOI Digital Calendar 2021
GOI Digital Calendar 2021: Get official Government of India Calendar-Diary App to organise day to day activities and maintaining digital notes. Get the official Government of India Calendar and Diary App in your mobile or tablet and stay updated with latest information on various events, schemes and publications of Government of India. The Digital GoI Calendar is an innovation by the Government in line with Digital India initiative.
GOI Digital Calendar App 2021
The Government of India Calendar application contains the following features:
- Latest information on various schemes, events and publications of Government of India
- Official holidays and various important dates.
- Inspirational and motivational messages from great personalities of our nation.
- Provision for taking notes digitally which will be stored with cutting edge security and privacy measures
- Provision for scheduling of meetings and setting reminders for important tasks and events.
- Accessibility features for visually impaired Divyangjans in coming days fulfilling the goal of Prime Minister’s “Accessible India”/”Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan”.
The Digital Calendar of Government of India is in line with Prime Minister’s Vision of “Digital India” and can be accessed at click of a button on any smart phone. The App is available for download on both Google Play store and iOS App Store. The app has been designed and developed by Bureau of Outreach and Communication, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in collaboration with National Informatics Centre (NIC).The application is currently available in Hindi and English language, and will be soon made available in 11 other Indian regional languages.
While the earlier physical version of Government of India Calendar had a reach up to the Panchayat level in the country, the digital avatar of the calendar in form of this app will be available toanyone across the world.
Speaking on the occasion the Minister expressed happiness that the Government calendar that has adorned the walls in the past will now adorn mobile phones. Highlighting the features of the app Sh Javadekar said “the app was free and will be available in 11 languages from 15th January, 2021. The app will do away with the need for a new calendar every year”. He further added “each month will carry a theme and an accompanying message and will feature one famous Indian personality. The app will also inform people about the timeline of launch of various government programmes so far”.