LRD Constable Recruitment 2021 Stages And Mode Of Examination
LRD Constable Recruitment 2021 Stages And Mode Of Examination: These rules may be called the Police Constable, Class III, (Combined Competitive Examination) Rules, 2021. They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette. These rules shall apply to the Post of Police Constable, Class III level cadre posts, as specified in Appendix I.
LRD Constable Recruitment 2021 Stages And Mode Of Examination: Home Department – Gandhinagar has been Recently Published Notification for the Changing Stages and mode of examination in police constable. In this stages and mode of examination first conduct physical test, second written exam, document verification and medical.
LRD Constable Selection Process 2021
Home Department – Gujarat State Recently Change Rules for Selection process for LRD Police Bharti 2021. Recently change the rules in Police Bharti 2021 like Physical Test, Written Exam and Medical Test.
Stages And Mode Of Examination
- Physical Test (Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test)
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Appointment Letter
LRD Constable Preparation Of Select List 2021
- The Board shall prepare a select list in accordance with rule 17 for the concerned post, as the case may be in the order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks finally awarded to each candidate to the extent of the number of vacancies requisitioned.
- The Board shall also prepare a list of successful candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (Including Nomadic Tribes and DE notified Tribes), Economically Weaker Sections, Women, Disabled Persons (as per the Government Orders) and Ex-Servicemen to the extent of the number of vacancies reserved for such categories and requisitioned.
Written test (General Knowledge – objective type) shall be of 1 hour duration and of 100 marks. This will cover subjects such as General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Computer Knowledge, Psychology, History, Geography, Sociology, Mental Ability, Science and basic features of the Constitution of India, Indian Penal Code, 1860, Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 and Evidence Act, 1872.
The objective type written test shall consists of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and O.M.R (Optical Mark Reader) system.
- Every question shall be of 1 mark.
- The candidate shall have to attempt all questions.
- Every attempted question with incorrect answer shall carry a negative mark of 0.25.
- In every question there shall be one option of “Not attempted”. If the candidate does not intend to answer, he may select this option. If the candidate selects this option, the negative mark shall not be given.
- If the candidate has not selected any of the option given in the question, then it shall carry a negative mark of 0.25.