IIT Gandhinagar JRF Recruitment 2021
IIT Gandhinagar JRF Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGn) invites applications for a JRF position in the area of Computer Science and Engineering. Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read given below article.
IIT Gandhinagar JRF Recruitment 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IIT Gandhinagar. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Post||No. Of Post||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||Rs.31,000/-|
|IIT Gandhinagar JRF Education Qualification|
|Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas (Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering) Or Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas (Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation and Control|
Engineering) with a valid GATE score.
1. Experience in machine learning.
2. Prior experience in Python platforms such as scipy, Anaconda, Python
3. notebooks along with basic versioning system knowledge.
4. Experience in Python ML frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch.
5. Good mathematical background.
6. Experience of writing research papers.
7. Implementation experience of at least one ML project.
8. Evidence of excellent coding skills.
|There is No Application Fees|
|Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.|
- Adarsh Nivasi Shala (Mishra) Meghraj Recruitment 2021 For Pravasi Shikshak
- Khurdi Ashram Shala Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2021
- Virthava Ashram Shala Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Buniyadi Ashram Shala Vedchhi Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Buniyadi Ashram Shala Kumkuva Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2021
|Candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience OR an interview.|
Interviews will be conducted through Skype/In-Person. No TA/DA will be provided for the
|How To Apply|
|Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.|
|The applications will continue to be screened until the positions are filled.|