Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 | IAF Group C Notification Out
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 | IAF Group C Notification Out: Indian Air Force has Recently Invites Application For the Group C Civilian Post. Eligible candidate fill form and send application with required document by post. For More Detail Read GujaratTimesJob Article.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in MSTC Limited. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
No. Of Post
Group C Civilian Post
Level – 1 : 18,000
Level – 2 : 19,900
Level – 3 : 25,500
Post Wise Details:
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
House Keeping Staff
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Clerk Hindi Typing
Stenographer Grade – II
Ayah / Ward Sahayika
Civilian Mechanical Transportation Driver
Cook (Ordinary Grade)
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. OR 12th Class or equivalent qualification with A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English on manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer.
- For More Detail Read Official Advertisement.
- 18 To 25 Years.
- All application are scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letter for the written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on the minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill /practical/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application.
How To Apply
- Eligible candidate can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application duly typed in English/Hindi as per the format given below duly completed with recent passport size photo graph duly attested by self pasted thereon are to be submitted by the candidates to the address as mentioned at para- 2 above. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……AND CATEGORY………”. The application is to be accompanied with self addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed
- Application start from: 20/02/2021 to 26/02/2021
- Last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News. (Last date: 13/03/2021)