IPR Recruitment 2022 For Library Trainee And Medical Officer Posts
IPR Recruitment 2022 : Institute For Plasma Research, IPR Gandhinagar has Recently Invites Application For the Library Trainee And Medical Officer Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before Last Date, For More Detail About IPR Recruitment 2022 Given Below Article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IPR Recruitment 2022. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Institute For Plasma Research, Gandhingar
Post : Various
Total Post : 06
Job Location : Gujarat
Post Wise Details :
- Library Trainee (ADVT. NO. 10/2021) : 04
- Medical Officer (ADVT. No. 11/2021) : 02
Education Qualification :
Library Trainee :
- Post Graduate Degree in Library & Information Science from a UGC recognised university (60% or above marks and passed in year 2019 or later). Desirable Criteria – Good communication skills in English. Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills. Basic working knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and IT related applications used in libraries.
- Age Limit : 26 Years. (Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India Orders)
- Stipend : ₹ 20,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Medical Officer :
- MBBS with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university and valid registration with Medical Council. Candidates with Higher qualification will not qualify for this post. Minimum two (02) years’ experience after obtaining requisite qualification. Mandatory internship will not be considered as experience. Candidates who produce self-certificate of private practice will not be considered. The experience should be from either authorized Government hospitals / NABH approved hospitals / Private Dispensary / PHC / UHC.
- Age Limit : Maximum 40 years. (Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India Orders)
- Remuneration : ₹ 56,000/- plus HRA per month
Application Fees :
For Medical Officer :
- General / OBC : Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / Female / PwBD / EWS/ Ex-serviceman : NIL
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IPR Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying IPR Recruitment 2022?
- Last Date : 25.01.2022