LIC HFL Recruitment 2020
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020: LIC Housing Finance Ltd has recently published the Recruitment of IT Professional (Management Trainee & Assistant Manager), Eligible Candidates Apply Before 31.12.2020
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in LIC Housing Finance Ltd. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Post||No. Of Post||Salary|
|Assistant Manager (Information Security Engineer, Web Developer, Database Administrator, Database Developer, Mobile App Developer, Web Content / Graphics Designer)||11||20 To 14 Lakhs Per Year|
|Management Trainee||Full time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.|
Minimum 1 year in the related field would be preferred
|Assistant Manager||Full Time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.|
Persons applying for Information Security Engineer and Mobile App Developer must have relevant degree/ qualification / certification.
Minimum 3 years in the related field with a reputed organization
|Management Trainee: 24 To 30 Years As on 01.12.2020|
|Assistant Manager: 25 To 30 Years As on 01.12.2020|
|There is No Application Fees|
|Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.|
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | SECR 432 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2021 | Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2021
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 181 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | Apply For ITBP MOSB 553 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Western Coalfields Ltd ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|1. All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo the Online Technical Skill Test at the selected location. The location has to be selected by the candidate while submitting the application form. The Online Technical Skill Test will be of 50 Marks.|
2. The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Technical Skill Test will be called for Interview in Mumbai. The Interview will be of 50 Marks.
3. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview.
|How To Apply:|
|Interested candidates should submit the resume on our website www.lichousing.com (Careers: Submit Resume) along with the duly filled application form.|
Note: The applicants who have not filled the form or the form is incomplete will not be considered for the selection process.
|Last Date: 31.12.2020|
|Official Notification||View Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Join Here|