MSU Baroda Recruitment 2021 For Assistant Professor And Teaching Post
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2021 : The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda (MSU) has Recently Invites Application For the Assistant Professor & Teaching Post Recruitment 2021 Notification, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read Official Advertisement Or GujaratAsmita Article.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2021 : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in MSU Baroda. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization :The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda (MSU)
Faculty Of Arts :
- Archaeology & Ancient History
- Library & Information Science
- Political Science
Faculty Of Commerce :
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Banking & Insurance
- Business Economics
- Commerce and Business Management
- Co-operative Management and Rural Studies
Faculty of Education & PsychologyFaculty of Fine ArtsThe Maharaja Ranjitsingh Gaekwad Institute of DesignFaculty of Family and Community SciencesWomen Studies Research CentreInstitute of Fashion TechnologyFamily and Community Sciences – Foods and NutritionFamily and Community Sciences – Family & Community Resource ManagementFaculty of Journalism and CommunicationFaculty of LawFaculty of Management StudiesFaculty of Performing ArtsFaculty of PharmacyFaculty of ScienceHigher Payment Programmes (Self-financed)Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Institute of Cell & Molecular BiologyFaculty of Social WorkFaculty of Technology & EngineeringFor Higher Payment Programmes (Self-financed)
Teaching Posts Faculty Details:
For Teaching Posts in Humanities & SciencesPolytechnic College (Engineering/Technology)For Higher Payment Programmes (Self-financed)
Total Post : 111
Education Qualification :
- FACULTY OF ARTS, SCIENCS, COMMERCE, LAW, FAMILY & COMMUNITY SCIENCES, SOCIAL WORK, JOURNALISM & COMMUNICATION, M.K.AMIN ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE AND COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, are as under:
- Consistently Good Academic record with a Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the Grading System is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from a recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides, fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil. /Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
Age Limit & Salary & Application Fees :
- Please Read Official Advertisement
Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement for Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other terms & condition.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates are required to apply only through online application form available on the Official Website
Important Date :
- Online Application Last Date : 31.05.2021