PGCIL Recruitment 2021 For Executive Trainee (Law)
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 : Power Grid Corporation Of Indian Limited (PGCIL) Recently Invites Application For the Post of Executive Trainee (Law) Recruitment 2021 Notification, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read Official Advertisement Or GujaratAsmita Article.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 For Executive Trainee (Law) : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in PGCIL. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Power Grid Corporation Of Indian Limited (PGCIL)
- Executive Trainee (Law)
Total Post : 09
Education Qualification :
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying.
- For instruction on conversion of CGPA into percentage, refer to points 5 and 6 of “GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS”
Age Limit :
- 28 years as on 31.05.2021
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 60,000 – 1,80,000/- during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry.
Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POWERGRID. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021?
Ans : Interested candidates are required to apply only through online application form available on the Official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021?
Online Application Start From : 01.05.2021
Online Application Last Date : 31.05.2021
What is The Selection Process For Applying PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021?
Ans : Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
The minimum marks required in CLAT-2021 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities. In absence of any Qualifying Marks set by CLAT, the following shall be treated as the Minimum.