RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21
The Right To Education (RTE) has Invites Application For The children who are relatively poor and cannot afford to pay the fees of schools and college.
Dear Students Or Parents, we will share with everyone the important details about the right to education RTE Gujarat Admission for the year 2020-21. In this below article, we will share step by step procedure through which you can fill the admission form in Gujarat. Also, we will share important details about eligibility criteria and important dates of admission.
Right to Information cell has been developed in the Gujarat state to provide important educational facilities to all the children who are not able to pay their school fees. The Right to Information quota is available in almost all of the schools of the Gujarat districts. The students can fill up the admission form for RTE and then can submit the application form in their respective schools to avail of the benefit of less fee and also all of the other financial incentives.
Which categories are allotted admission under RTE in order of priority?
School allocation will be done as per the priority of the following categories as per the resolution.
- Orphan child
- A child in need of care and protection
- Kindergarten children
- Children of child labor / migrant labor
- Children with Dementia / Cerebral Palsy, Children with Special Needs / Physically Handicapped and Handicapped
- (ART) Children receiving anti-retroviral therapy
- Children of military / paramilitary / police personnel martyred during duty
- Parents who have an only child and that child is only a daughter
- Children studying in state government owned Anganwadi
- Children of BPL family of all categories (SC, ST, SEBC, General and others) with marks from 0 to 50
- Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category children
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes / Nomadic and Liberated Caste Children
- General Category / Non-Reserved Class Children
What is the income limit for getting admission under RTE?
Resolution No. of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat for children falling in the categories numbered 9,8,11,12 and 12 mentioned above: Sashap / 102011/4 / A-1, Ta. As per 8/10/2018 and Resolution No. of Tribal Development Department: Chhatal / 19011/4 / G, Ta. Income limit will be applicable as on 8/10/2018. In rural areas, Rs. 1,50,000 / – and Rs. Income limit of Rs. 150,000 / – will be applicable. In addition the income limits to be fixed from time to time by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and the Department of Tribal Development shall be applicable for admission to that academic year. Children from the lowest income families will be given priority in admission.
What supporting evidence is required to get admission under RTE?
- Proof of Residence Aadhar card / passport / electricity bill / water bill / election card / driving license / ration card / notarized rental agreement
- Guardianship Certificate Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Birth certificate Gram Panchayat / Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation, Birth / Hospital Registration Certificate / Anganwadi, Balwadi Registration Certificate / Notarized Affidavit of Parents
- Photograph Passport size color photograph
- The guardian’s voice certificate In the case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority will be valid. The new revenue example will be valid only for the e-stream centre / public service centre.
- BPL The guardian falling in the BPL category from 1 to 8 marks will have to submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for the rural area,
- Wondering tribes and dissected tribes Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Orphaned child Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- A child in need of care and protection Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Children from kindergarten Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Child labor/migrant labor children Certificate from the District’s Child Welfare Committee (CWC) or the Department of Labor and Employment
- Children with cerebral palsy Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children with Special Needs (Divyang) Civil Surgeon’s Certificate (minimum 40%)
- HIV infected child Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children of martyred jawans Example of the competent authority of the respective account
- Baby support card A copy of the child’s Aadhar card
- Guardian’s Support Card A copy of the guardian’s Aadhar card
- Bank details Xerox on the passbook of the child or guardian’s bank account
- Checking RTE Gujarat School List
What is the age limit for admission under RTE?
Children who have not completed 6th year of age on the date of admission by the child applying for admission in Std-1 under RTE will not normally be admitted in primary school. However, if a child wants to be admitted at the age of five, he will be admitted, but he must have completed five years of age on June 1 of that year.
As per the declaration number of the education department dated 31/01/2050: GH / SH / 05 / PRI / 19016 / CEFA-21-A Should be done.
How many means can be chosen to get admission under RTE?
You can choose the medium in which you want to get admission. That means you can choose Gujarati medium or English or Hindi or Urdu or Marathi, etc. Schools of any one medium from the available medium.
Where to submit after filling the form RTE?
After filling the online form on the web portal, the required documents have to be uploaded online. Considering the status of COVID-19, the form is not to be submitted at present.
Read Official Notification