Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 150 Junior Officer Posts
No. OF Post
The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
- Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara : 06
- Goa : 04
- Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore : 04
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad : 85
- Pune : 25
- Aurangabad & Jalgaon : 06
- Nagpur : 04
- Kolhapur & Sangli : 10
- Nashik : 04
- Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja) : 02
Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- 1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- 2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- 3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- 4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- 5. Bachelor of Science (General)
- 6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer
- 7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- 1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- 2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
- 3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- 4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- 5. Master of Science (General)
- 6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer
- 7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or
- equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in
- Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years
- part-time degree course from recognized University)
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
- Minimum : 21
- Maximum : 27 (1st February, 2021)
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Rs. 750/-
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
- General/ Financial Awareness : 50 Marks – 35 Minutes
- General English : 40 Marks – 35 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude : 60 Marks – 45 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Marks – 45 Minutes
- Total : 190 Question – 200 Marks – 160 Minutes
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- Interested candidates may apply through official website.
- Application Start Date : 05-03-2021
- Application Last Date : 19-03-2021
- Application Payment Date : 05-03-2021 to 19-03-2021
- Call Letter Download Date : One week before the examination
- Exam Date (Online Test) : 03-04-2021