SBI Assam Nodal Officer Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from retired officers of SBI/ eABs
from scale II to V for a total of 04 posts as Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing at the following centres with age below 63 years as on 31.08.2020
The applicant should possess in depth knowledge to Market D&TB Products and Services and have deep knowledge of Systems & Procedures. Remuneration will be a maximum of Rs. 35,000/- + 6,000/- (as per position held as on retirement). Last date for submission of application form will be 15.09.2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in SBI Assam. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 04
Post Wise Detail:
ONE (01) retired official in Scale III to V at LHO level as Nodal Officer Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing, reporting to DGM (D&TB)
THREE (03) retired officials in Scale II to IV at Administrative Offices (AOs Dibrugarh, Sichar & Shillong) as Nodal Officers Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing, reporting to DGM (B&O)
01. For positions at Networks at LHO: An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale III to V and For positions at Administrative Offices (A0s): An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale II to IV
02. The staff should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures.
03. They should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years and are maintaining good health.
04. No cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against
05. No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement.
Roles & Responsibility:
i.) To co-ordinate and arrange Institutional presentation by our D & TB team
ii.) To oversee the penetration of various digital and transaction banking products in the Digi-district as per the plan
iii.) To monitor the progress of Digi-District
iv.) To support the activities related to Smart Cities/Digital Villages
v.) To organize meetings of FoSs & follow-up with SBI Payments, Vendors TSPs etc.
vi.) Escalation of various issues of Digital and Transaction Banking to concerned Dept. of CC and follow up.
vii.) Organizing Roadshows, Camps, Digi-Mela, Quiz, Training programmes etc. for Marketing of various Digital products and public awareness.
The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding renewal of contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 63 years of age as on 31.08.2020.
For officials retired in Scale II/ III- Rs.30000 per month consolidated Salary+ Rs.6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs.36000/pm
• For officials retired in Scale IV/ V- Rs.35000/ per month consolidated Salary+ Rs.6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs.41000/pm
* Performance based variable pay at the rates as % of the consolidated pay mentioned below will be implemented and disbursed at monthly intervals: More Detail Read Official Advertisement.
The Eligible officers, after proper scrutiny. will be issued call letters for appearing in interview.
How To Apply:
Fill in the Application cum Biodata Form with correct details in block letters & Send To
The Assistant General Manager (TBU),
State Bank of India,
Local Head Office,
5th Floor, B Block,
G S Road, Dispur,
Guwahati, Assam 781 006
Last Date: 15-09-2020