Full Stack Developer Jobs
Full Stack Developer Jobs: VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security.
VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Full Stack Developer Jobs: VMware acquired VeloCloud, the market leader in cloud-delivered SD-WAN. By acquiring VeloCloud, VMware will build on the success of the industry’s leading network virtualization platform – VMware NSX – and expand the company’s networking portfolio to address end-to-end automation, application continuity, branch transformation and security from the data center to cloud edge.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
|Job Designation: Full Stack Developer|
|Job Code: R2100122|
|Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.|
|Experience Level: 3 to 5 years|
|Job Location: Bangalore|
|Understanding the key requirements of the Management plane of the VeloCloud product – VeloCloud Orchestrator, architecting a solution and delivering a working prototype and the final product|
|Build enterprise data center products which will be deployed across multiple cloud service providers|
|Work with partners, proposing solutions and hands-on coding.|
- 3 to 5 years of experience in building highly scalable software products
- Familiar with Cloud-native practices on Azure or AWS
- Familiar with one of modern UI framework such as ReactJS, AngularJS
- Knowledge of server-side web application framework such as NodeJS / Express, Ruby on Rails
- Own code quality from writing unit/automated test cases for his own / team code
- Test Automation and DevOps Experience
- Ability to write complex SQL queries is an added advantage
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs